Technoclicks.com - RSS / XML Feeds
TechnoClicks.com provides free web feeds that automatically update
as stories are added across the network.
The webfeeds we currently offer are:
What is RSS?
RSS is short for Really Simple Syndication. It's an XML file that
can be read by special feed reading software or a web service you
can use from your web browser. Put the address of one of our web
feeds into your reader, and it will display the latest headlines,
each one with a synopsis and link that will take you to the full
That means you can stay in touch with many different sources of
news and information. It's quicker than revisiting a site several
times a day to check for updates, and rather than having to look
for new headlines, feed readers scan for updates and display them
TechnoClicks.com RSS set-up instructions
- Open your your RSS reader application.
- Choose File > New > Feed (your application might differ).
- Paste in the desired feed name from the list above.
- Copy the URL from the desired orange XML button in the chart above.
- Paste the URL into the new RSS feed URL.
- Click OK. Depending on your RSS reader application, you might
need to Refresh or Update Feed to see the newest items.